Neo-Science Life Science Diagnostics Sales Manager Saudi Arabia:
Neo-Science is a distributor business serving the Arabian Gulf Countries, headquartered in Dubai UAE, with direct offices in Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Neo-Science has been incorporated in 2013.
Our mission is to enable access to one stop solutions and state of the art technology in Biological Research & Clinical Diagnostics. We believe we can differentiate ourselves and add significant value to the Research and Diagnostic community with a well-educated Sales Team in Molecular Biology and a consulting selling approach supported by modern tools and western standards.
Our Vision is that Research and Clinical Scientists will always come first to Neo-Science when looking at solving new challenges in their laboratory. They will appreciate the quality and integrity of our recommendations for solutions knowing that support and logistics will not be an issue. Over the year our brand and reputation in the market will be as strong that new companies with the most advanced technologies will want to work with us.
The position is based in Saudi Arabia and reports to the General Manager or whoever he/she deputizes. Neo-Science Life Science Diagnostics Sales Manager has the responsibility of the Saudi market representing leading US and European brands in Molecular Biology research and Diagnostics from Genotyping and Gene Expression high/low throughput research instruments to Reagents and Diagnostics kits.
The Life Science Diagnostics Sales Manager is kick starting the Business in the Saudi Arabia region and responsible for a sales target. He leads and grows the business for the country territory in a way that grows the Business and secures customer satisfaction for the long term. The Life Science Diagnostics Sales Manager is following processes to secure the most efficient ways to conduct business in the interest and respect of all parties.
- Visit Customers regularly and proactively, looking for potential interest in the solutions we offer.
- Neo-Science Life Science Diagnostics Sales Manager knows the products he is responsible for and act as a consultant to customers on their needs and requirements. Support is available from the Application Support Manager for complex advanced product lines
- Issue quotations, follow up and close opportunities with knowledge of the entire customer process including:
- Evaluation and technical decision process and timing, Procurement process and timing, Payment terms.
- Keep an up to date pipeline and submit an accurate forecast on a regular basis.
- Stay aware of competition products and activities
Skills and Experience:
To apply: Contact Us
- Master in Science or Molecular Biology or cell Biology academic background or equivalent lab experience
- Significant Sales experience in high tech environment
- Worked according to western practice and has developed strong professional standards
- Arabic and English speaker
- Ideally: Already in territory with local market knowledge